Cloud Replication & HA
Cloud Replication and High Availability
Built upon Hitechlogic’s Cloud and Hosted Services Infrastructure, Hitechlogic;s Cloud Replication and Recovery Services deliver on-demand replication and disaster recovery without the complexity, resources, and capital costs required to acquire, deploy, and manage a dedicated solution.
Hitechlogic currently supports Cloud Replication and Recovery Services to support the following environments:
- BroadCloud Cloud Replication & Recovery for NetApp, EMC, IBM, LSI, HP: for Virtual / Physical Hosts on NetApp, EMC, IBM, LSI, and HP Storage Systems
- BroadCloud Cloud Replication & Recovery for VMware vSphere: for VMware-virtualized Hosts on any VMware-certified Primary Storage System
SIMPLE TO IMPLEMENT/COST EFFECTIVE TO SCALE
Customers using Hitechlogic’s Cloud Replication and Recovery Services can easily and quickly implement offsite data replication and recovery without the expense of purchasing secondary arrays or the complexity and even higher cost of implementing and managing a secondary datacenter. Setup is simple and replication can be up and running within hours.Billing is a simple ‘Pay-as-you-Grow’ model, based upon actual storage consumed on a Per TB/Per Month basis. Pay for only what you use and expand when and by how much you want, without ever having to invest in additional hardware, software, or associated maintenance.
CUSTOMIZED PROTECTION AND RECOVERY
Custom Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) can be defined on a per-volume basis to best meet your business and application requirements. Replication operations are monitored and logged 24 x 7 from the Hitechlogic’s Network Operations Center (NOC) by virtual infrastructure engineers standing by to resolve any issues.
In the event of an outage or data loss at a primary site, volumes are cloned to encrypted disk systems and shipped to your facility. Customers opting for the ‘Standby Recovery Array’ service receive their data on a high-performance disk system in a production-ready state. Application Servers can then connect directly to the replacement storage system and resume operation. In most cases, production can resume within minutes of the delivery of the recovery system.
For even faster recovery, the Hitechlogic Cloud Replication and Recovery Services can be augmented with Hitechlogic Cloud Continuity Services, providing immediate application recovery to VMware-based virtual machines within Hitechlogic’s Cloud Services Infrastructure and accessed securely through IPSEC VPN or MPLS.
- Pay-as-you-Grow model with monthly or quarterly Per TB/Per Month billing options
- Increase capacity in 1TB Increments
- Customizable RPO/RTO to meet application requirements
- Option to receive recovery data on a production-ready storage system
- Easily and inexpensively add Continuity Services
- Services fully monitored, managed, and logged via Hitechlogic’s Network Operations Center (NOC)
- All infrastructure (including all operational systems) housed at secure SAS 70 Type II and SSAE-16 compliant datacenters